WHAT WE DO
The concept of sustainable building incorporates and integrates a variety of strategies during the design, construction and operation of building projects. The use of green building materials and products represents one important strategy in the design of a building.
U-STUCCO™ Green Building Materials offer specific benefits to the building owner and building occupants.
- Reduced maintenance/replacement costs over the life of the building.
- Energy conservation.
- Improved occupant health and productivity.
- Lower costs associated with structure of the buildings.
- Greater design flexibility.
Building and construction activities worldwide consume 3 billion tons of raw materials each year. Using U-STUCCO™ Green Building Materials promotes conservation of dwindling nonrenewable resources globally. In addition, integrating U-STUCCO™ into building projects can help reduce the environmental impacts associated with the extraction, transport, processing, fabrication, installation and disposal of these building industry source materials.
What We've Achieved
- In 1999, we have created industry's first and only insulation stucco providing R value without using any type of petrochemicals. (eg. polystyrene)
- In 2002, we have created world's lightest stucco, U-STUCCO™ PVX, weighing 700% lighter than any other conventional stucco.
- In 2003, we achieved stucco industry's lowest material consumption needed per square foot. Today with a bag of U-STUCCO™ PVX (44 lbs) 70 square feet area can be covered at 3/8" thickness.
- In 2008, U-STUCCO™ started being sold in more than 16 countries worldwide.
- In 2010, U-STUCCO™ PPX, RFX, MMX, ADX and LCX added to the product family with their cutting edge innovative features.
- By the year of 2014, U-STUCCO™ USA, LLC increased its production capacity to 96,000 Tons per year.
- Today, U-STUCCO™, with its more than 20 innovative features, helping consumers to build faster, lighter, less expensive, greener and more sustainable buildings around the globe.